Rochester Regional Health
About the Program
Areas of Study
Past Administrative Fellows have completed and instituted projects including:
- Data analysis of the system-wide perioperative services
- Interim position as Patient Experience Director
- Project support for building the Sands-Constellation Center for Critical Care
- Design of Cancer Survivorship Clinic Business Case for the Lipson Cancer Institute
- Selection and implementation of SafeConnect Event Reporting Software
- Project management for developing a Geriatric Surgery Center of Excellence
- System wide implementation of 21st Century Cures Act requirements
- Design and operationalization of employee COVID vaccine clinics
How to Apply
The submission period for applications will begin on July 1st 2021 and end on September 10th 2021 at 11:59 PM. To apply, visit the link below and search for Administrative Fellow on our careers site.
Interested applicants should submit the following:
- Three letters of recommendation on official organization letterhead (professional or academic preferred; private letters of recommendation can be sent to email@example.com)
- Graduate school transcripts from a regionally accredited college or university (unofficial transcripts are accepted and can be uploaded by following the link above)
- Personal Statement (500 words maximum – approximately one-page single spaced)
- Responses to the three additional questions (250 words maximum for each response)
Responses must be no longer than 250 words
- Employee satisfaction, patient satisfaction, quality of care, and revenue generation. Rank these in order of importance and explain.
- Describe a professional competency that you are working on and explain why you think an administrative fellowship would help you to improve upon it.
- There is a shortage of clinical staff across the nation affecting the delivery of care to patients as well as employee satisfaction overall. As a manager, how would you recruit and retain clinicians for your organization?
August 6th at 12:30 PM
Register for Webinar on August 6th @ 12:30 PM
August 23rd at 5:30 PM
Register for Webinar on August 23rd @ 5:30 PM
Why Choose Rochester Regional Health
Opportunity to enroll in one of two comprehensive medical insurance plans.
Option to purchase one of two plans.
Employer paid coverage equal to 1x salary with option to purchase added coverage up to five (5) times annual salary.
Option to purchase a vision & hearing plan.
Residents are entitled to up to six months of pay in the event of an approved disability, compensated at 60% of the resident stipend.
Residents are provided with long-term disability of 50% of resident stipend in the event of an approved long-term disability. Residents have an option to purchase additional long-term disability to bring the amount up to 66.67%.
EAP is free, confidential service for employees and immediate family members that provides assistance with everyday work and family issues, as well as more challenging personal concerns.
On-site Child Care
Child care programs are offered for children between the ages of eight weeks to pre-school, and a before and after-school program is available to serve employees and the community. Preferential consideration is given to Hospital employees based upon availability; these employees receive a discounted rate.
Option to enroll in tax deferred annuity plan.
Paid Vacation / Holiday
Senior Vice President, Integrated Healthcare Delivery, Administrative Fellowship Executive Sponsor
Vice President, Health Informatics
Senior Vice President, Extended Care
Vice President, Integrations