Rochester Regional Health
About the Program
Areas of Study
Past Administrative Fellows have completed and instituted projects including:
- Data analysis of the system-wide perioperative services
- Interim position as Patient Experience Director
- Project support for building the Sands-Constellation Center for Critical Care
- Design of Cancer Survivorship Clinic Business Case for the Lipson Cancer Institute
- Selection and implementation of SafeConnect Event Reporting Software
- Project management for developing a Geriatric Surgery Center of Excellence
- System wide implementation of 21st Century Cures Act requirements
- Design and operationalization of employee COVID vaccine clinics
How to Apply
Applications are accepted from July through September.
Interested applicants should submit the following:
- Three letters of recommendation on official organization letterhead (professional or academic preferred; private letters of recommendation can be sent to email@example.com)
- Graduate school transcripts from a regionally accredited college or university (unofficial transcripts are accepted and can be uploaded by following the link above)
- Personal Statement (500 words maximum – approximately one-page single spaced)
- Responses to the three additional questions (250 words maximum for each response)
Responses must be no longer than 250 words
- Employee satisfaction, patient satisfaction, quality of care, and revenue generation. Rank these in order of importance and explain.
- Describe a professional competency that you are working on and explain why you think an administrative fellowship would help you to improve upon it.
- There is a shortage of clinical staff across the nation affecting the delivery of care to patients as well as employee satisfaction overall. As a manager, how would you recruit and retain clinicians for your organization?
Why Choose Rochester Regional Health
Opportunity to enroll in one of two comprehensive medical insurance plans.
Option to purchase one of two plans.
Employer paid coverage equal to 1x salary with option to purchase added coverage up to five (5) times annual salary.
Option to purchase a vision & hearing plan.
Residents are entitled to up to six months of pay in the event of an approved disability, compensated at 60% of the resident stipend.
Residents are provided with long-term disability of 50% of resident stipend in the event of an approved long-term disability. Residents have an option to purchase additional long-term disability to bring the amount up to 66.67%.
EAP is free, confidential service for employees and immediate family members that provides assistance with everyday work and family issues, as well as more challenging personal concerns.
On-site Child Care
Child care programs are offered for children between the ages of eight weeks to pre-school, and a before and after-school program is available to serve employees and the community. Preferential consideration is given to Hospital employees based upon availability; these employees receive a discounted rate.
Option to enroll in tax deferred annuity plan.
Paid Vacation / Holiday
President of Health Care Operations, Chief Operating Officer
Vice President, Chief Nursing Officer, Eastern Region, Long Term Care
Senior Vice President, Extended Care
Vice President, Operations, Cardiology Medicine at Rochester General Hospital
Vice President, Health Informatics
Vice President, Eastern Region Operations
Chief Operating Officer, Rochester General Hospital, Administrative Fellowship Sponsor
Vice President, Integrations
Webinars will be scheduled during our application season.
Please join our webinar sessions to learn more about Rochester Regional Health, the fellowship structure and experience, the application requirements and process, and have a Q&A panel with current fellows.
Can’t attend a webinar?
Set up a 1:1 call with one of our current fellows to learn more about our fellowship by emailing RRHAdminFellows@rochesterregional.org
Rochester Regional Health Administrative Fellowship Program
For additional information or inquiries, please contact:
James Schell, Senior Recruiter